Directions for Online Payments
At this time, know that the system will only take lunch payments, while student fees are not yet being accepted. You may continue to send a payment with your child to school, with check or cash, or choose to use the online payment system and this is where you can look up to see payments, balances, purchase history, etc.
K12paymentcenter.Com is a secure, easy and convenient way to apply funds directly to your student's account.
Benefits of an Account
- Quick and easy payment system for your student’s meals and school fees
- Deposit to multiple students’ accounts with one single payment
- Pay online for school fees such as merchandise, apparel, supplies, tickets, yearbooks, parking fees, etc. (if your district participates)
- Recurring payments can be set for monthly or weekly deposits
- Notifications sent via text or email when new school fees are assigned to your student
- Step-by-step registration is easy and account management is simple and intuitive
- Secure payment processing
- Your information is confidential – we do not sell your information to anyone!
- See your student’s meal account balance any time
- Automated notifications via email and text when your student’s meal account balance falls below an amount you determine
- See 120 days of meals and fees purchased and payments made, so you know exactly where your money is being spent
$1.00 fee per transaction for school meal payments
2.0% convenience fee for school-related fee payments (merchandise, apparel, supplies, etc.)
Begin managing your account online today!