Shenandoah Virtual Education
Our virtual program will provide an innovative learning experience to help your child build a strong foundation for a lifetime of achievement. We are working closely with families to tailor the learning program to each child’s needs, talents, interests, and learning styles.
We are partnering with Pearson Online & Blended Learning, the world’s learning company, to provide our students with:
- Award-winning and proven curriculum designed for college and career readiness and student success
- NCAA-approved courses for high school athletes
- Highly qualified state-certified teachers trained in online instruction
- Current education technology tools
- Opportunities for socialization and community engagement
- FAMILY 411 resource center to support families and ensure virtual school success
- Synchronous LiveLessons where teachers instruct in real-time virtual sessions
- Participation in Shenandoah Extra-Curricular Activities
Shenandoah Virtual School is right for students who...
- Prefer home-based learning.
- Need more flexible scheduling, such as artists and athletes.
- Appreciate more individual attention or support.
- Can benefit from pacing that works with their learning styles.
- Want more challenging courses
- Are overcoming medical issues.
Our Student-Centered Approach
Please contact our Online Services Coordinator, Mrs. Sabrina McKnight by email or call (765) 354-3250. She will be in touch with more information and can answer any questions that you may have.
Family Information Session
On Thursday, July 28th, at 7:00 PM, we will held a family information session for those interested in our online option. The presentation below highlights the information covered.